Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Our New House!

Adam and I are finally all settled into our new home. To avoid a long story, I'll just say that closing on a home is NOT a fun process. However, everything is all said and done, so we're both really happy!

I forced Adam to smile while I took a picture of him signing our closing papers. You can tell he's really happy signing his name to a whole lot of debt!
Here are some pictures of our new bedroom set. The bedroom is really small, so it's a pretty tight squeeze. We won't be living in a tiny place forever though! Heidi decided to be our bed model at the last second.

The following pictures are of the living room, bathroom, 2nd bedroom/office, and kitchen:


















Even Heidi is happy about the new place!
Adam and I installed the hand towel rack and the bath towel rack in the bathroom. We're pretty proud of ourselves. haha. More blogs and pictures to come, as I'm trying to get caught up on what's been going on here in blizzardville! Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Julie and Spencer said...

Wow Mary! I'm so proud of you guys! Your house looks absolutely amazing. Heidi is the cutest dog EVER! I love your guys' framed graduation diplomas. It's a blizzard here too...argh!

Jen said...

Your house is so cute! We are about to close on our house and it is a much bigger process than it was the last time we owned a home. Darned economy! You might be thankful you had these blizzards when Lake Pactola is finally full. We got there right before the 7 year drought and Lake Pactola was the place to be. Have fun in SD for me! We love it here but we miss SD so much :(

Jake & Rachel said...

What a cute house! The bedroom set is really nice. I like your bedding a lot too, I'm trying to find one I like for our room, you'll have to tell me where you got it. Congrats on becoming homeowners! And I hope the blizzards stop soon! I can't believe it is still snowing in some places.