Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!

And here I thought I was getting some silly jelly beans...

Uh...am I supposed to smile or something?

Bubbles? Is that what you want?

Okay fine. Here you go:

Another smile? Now you're getting pushy!

How about a fistful of grass in your face?

Just kidding mommy! You know I love you!And the Grand Finale ----Luke started laughing last week! The beginning is a little cut off, but he was sucking on the socks I put on his hands...you'll get the idea!
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh so cute that just brought a smile to my face!! I love baby laughs!!!

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Oh my goodness Mary! That is the cutest little laugh ever. What an adorable little boy. I love those pictures.

Jake & Rachel said...

What a cutie he is Mary!!