Monday, March 3, 2008

A Monday Bike Ride

Today Adam and I decided to go for a bike ride on a 7 mile trail that we found the other day at Tarkiln State Park. The trail led to Perdido Bay.






The day started out beautifully. There was a nice cool breeze blowing, and I was feeling great! And being the health guru that I am, I wore the appropriate head gear.





However, soon we came across an obstacle. Little did we know that the trail was seeping with similar trials...





I survived dragging my bike through the brush with minor damages.






Near the end of the halfway mark, I was feeling mighty tired and I knew I needed some carbs.








Thankfully, we had a picnic lunch to enjoy once we reached the bay!










We sat and enjoyed our sandwiches and decided we had better head back since it looked like it was going to rain.












However, we made time to share a special moment together first.

THE END

5 comments:

Christina and Ryan said...

This is amazing. I felt like I was there with you guys. The videos were my favorite part, especially the second one because you sound like you're going to pass out/fall off your bike yet you still managed to video tape it. That's what blogging does to you.
PS your legs are just as long and sexy as I remember them

Mary and Adam said...

Wait...Did RYAN write that comment? lol. jk. jk. Thanks though. I finally found use for taking videos with the camera. Saweet!

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Um... cutest blog entry ever!

Team Laws said...

I've run that trail b4 and it was muddy then too. No skitos tho huh? Looks like a great time was had by all...
ps when u movin back?
PDL

Michaela W said...

Ahhh!
The last picture is soooooooo cute!!
You guys are so HOT together. :)