Thursday, May 1, 2008

April Showers Bring May... SNOW.

I was teased by nice weather two days ago, and now we're supposed to get 4-6 inches of snow tomorrow. Boo, South Dakota! Boo! Anyway, I was able to visit my family and friends in West Virginia these past 2 weeks while Adam is in Services training in Ohio. I've since returned to South Dakota, but Adam won't be home until the end of May. Therefore, my day today consisted of painting my toenails, random t.v. shows, applying to random jobs I probably won't get, talking to Adam via cell phone, entertaining my puppy, and babysitting a friend's sleeping child. I thought I would enjoy being completely open to do whatever I want, but I'm kind of going crazy. Trust me, you would too.

Sorry I dont' have any photos from my trip yet. When Adam returns with the camera, there will be a palooza of picture/video fun. To come: My 10 yr old brother Hiram sliding into 3rd base during his little league baseball game, Heidi's attempt to join me on a bed that is twice as tall as she is, and fun photos from our car ride down to WV (Heidi came with us). I know you just can't wait. Oh, and Adam, if you read this, I miss you.

4 comments:

Christina and Ryan said...

If you're bored you should start quilting or something equally Mormon mom-ish. I would also recommend buying seasons 1&2 of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". We got the set for $18 at Costco.

Jake & Rachel said...

It stinks to be alone that long! At least you got a dog before Adam left :) Have you made many friends there?? And I can't imagine snow this time of year!! I could use a little cold weather myself..

Mary and Adam said...

Adam finally came home on Sunday, but I did get into landscaping for awhile. Our yard still looks like crap though. haha. We are starting to make better friends with people at church. Oh, and the weekend when we were supposed to get 4-6 inches of snow (in May), we ended up with 12 inches. I had a 4 foot snow pile in my backyard from the wind. Wonderful.

Team Laws said...

I love SD. Don't you? It was AFRICA HOT 2day in P'COla. How about there? Can't remember if I said to say hi to the Creers if not please give them a shout from TeamLaws. We miss you guys. Do good things!
PDL

ps: Hey my blog is here

http://teamlaws.blogspot.com/

Please update the link on your page as the other link died before I could add stuff to that address. Thanks a Mil!