Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our New Addition

Well, we finally did it. We got a puppy. HA! You thought I was pregnant, didn't you?! I fooled you all! mua ha ha. Anyway, her name is Heidi, and she's a 9 week old yorkshire terrier (terror). She may seem cute, but don't let her looks deceive you. Okay, she really is cute...except for when she pees, poops, and bites. We're working on all of that though. She's such a fun addition to our little family of two. Plus, she'll keep me company when Adam leaves for 1 and 1/2 months next Friday. : ( Adam got her as a birthday present of sorts for me. (I say "of sorts" so I'm not stuck cleaning up all the poo myself - It's not MY dog's poo...it's OUR dog's poo...). I just realized I've said poo or poop like 7-8 times in my entire blog. What is it with my life and poop! (8-9). So yes, I'm now 23, and we happened to get a puppy around that time. haha. It's fun to watch her explore new things every day, especially outside. She loves it outdoors until another dog barks in her direction. In that case, she's OUTTA THERE! Enjoy the pics and videos!

8 comments:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Oh my gosh! She is ADORABLE!!! I love yorkies. I want a toy yorkie, is she a toy or just normal? She is so cute! And sad day that Adam has to leave for a month and a half. What's with that???

Sarah said...

I can't get over how cute she is! I love her little run!

Jake & Rachel said...

Oh no! It's only a matter of time now for a baby :) haha jk. But I think Jake and I lasted a year with our baby/puppy till Eli came around. She is a cute puppy! We have a terrier too, a jack russell and they never grow out of being terrors!! Good luck! I'm sorry Adam has to leave for so long :(

Mary and Adam said...

She's a normal yorkie, but we got her from a breeder that tries to pair small dogs for smaller puppies. lol. She's about 3 pounds now, and her dad was 5 pounds!! She's going to stay so small. Adam has to go to Ohio for training, which is why he'll be gone for so long :( She really is good training for a baby. I'm surprised by how much a little dog has changed our family dynamic. haha.

Christina and Ryan said...

"she really is cute...except for when she pees, poops, and bites" sounds like a child. You and Adam look so cute and happy with the puppy! I'm glad that you have someone to keep you company while he's away :) and I love the word "poop" so I love reading your blog..

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Um... I want your puppy... she is so adorable. When are you coming back to Utah to play with me?

Megan Miley and Chris said...

You can even stay with me... I promise I won't make you change Miley's diaper as long as your dog doesn't pee, or poop for that matter, on my carpet. Deal?

Team Laws said...

poop! I LOVE poop. poop poop poop! There now I feel better. Because you channel poo so often in your blog I have added a link to your blog in my SitRep site.

http://teamlaws.blogspot.com/

(the link you have on your page for Team Laws is dead. You can use the one above if you want)

Hit the "about me" pic for other blogs I host.

I'd like your input on the Coming to Christ blog (click the "a participate" link for details)
l8tr
PDL