Monday, August 25, 2008

1st Lieutenant!

Today was Adam's official first day of work as a 1st Lieutenant. We have now been in the Air Force for 2 years! When he went to work, his coworkers had decorated his desk with 'congratulations' confetti and a balloon replica of his head as a 1 Lt. We also had a small ceremony for him at his squadron. I put together a little powerpoint presentation highlighting his Air Force career to this point, and then his commander, Maj. Bellucci, had him take the oath again. Maj. Bellucci and I then pinned on Adam's new rank! Hooray! We had homemade brownies and ice cream as refreshments. They were yummy! Special thanks to Meo for sharing her secret recipe with me!!! I'm so proud of my 1 Lt.!

7 comments:

Myers Family said...

Congrats you guys! That's awesome!

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Oh my gosh... I am on a diet... you totally should not have put up those pictures of brownies! They are my weekness! CONGRATS ADAM! That is so cool! I always thought that it was cool that you got to pin on his badges and things. Cute little wifey you...

Sarah said...

Yay for Adam....congratulations to you both!

Team Laws said...

Congratulations, SIR!

KYoho said...

thats so cool!!! Congrats! And I'm glad you saw my blog!

Kari and Joel said...

Congrats!! That's awesome! And that balloon head looks just like him!:) j/k

Jake & Rachel said...

Wow, they put on a nice spread there! Sounds like Adam works with some really nice people. Congrats!