Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Birthdays and Spays

My little darling puppy was spayed today. I feel SO bad. The vet called me before they started and said they saw 2 baby teeth that they needed to pull. Apparently small breed dogs have a hard time getting rid of their baby teeth, and if they aren't pulled, then their teeth end up being all screwed up. So I told them to go ahead and pull the teeth while she was still sedated. When I picked up the poor thing, the vet said they ended up pulling 6 baby teeth. My poor little dog! I feel worse about her teeth than I do her abdomen! She's been laying on me all day and drooling/bleeding on my shirts.

On a happier note, today is my BFF Sara's 23rd birthday!!! I wish I could be there to celebrate! In honor of our friendship, I've posted one of my favorite photos of us together:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Poor Heidi, I thought you were going to spare her that dreaded fate. She will get better soon and ready to fight for the coveted diva position with Kinga!

Just the three of us,,, said...

HEY! I am so glad you finally got on your blog. LOL i check it to see if you put any new posts up and i never see any so i am glad you finally noticed mine. Hope you are doing well. Good to hear from you.

Jake & Rachel said...

I like the title, "Birthdays and Spays" haha