Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Baby Boy!

Prepare for baby picture overload!!!
Holding my precious baby moments after he was born:
Getting all checked out:
Being a daddy!
Sweet little baby:
My poor little Luke had jaundice for a few days, so he was put on phototherapy at home. We decided he looked like the "force" was with him:
Chillin' in my crib:
Christmas Day:
Sleeping like a babe:
My favorite Christmas present under the tree:
And last but not least, a picture of my first baby Heidi, who is absolutely THRILLED to be sharing her time and attention with baby brother:
I'm still loving motherhood, although the initial adrenaline rush has worn off, exposing the underlying exhaustion. Feeding him has been getting easier by the day, which has made things much less stressful for me. Luke is generally happy and is such a good baby. I just love him!
Merry belated Christmas everyone!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations Mary and Adam!!!!! What a beautiful baby boy!!!! :D

Julie and Spencer said...

mary you looked hot after you had the baby. i don't think that was supposed to happen, but good work! what a cute baby! thanks so much for your gift in the mail. I really appreciated it! I hope you are so happy and loving every minute of being a new mommy!

Myers Family said...

Oh Mary, I love him! He is such a doll and looks so tiny! And you look fantastic! :) Thanks for sharing the pictures and info on him... makes me so anxious and excited to meet my little guy- and you make it sound wonderful!

Jake & Rachel said...

I love the picture of him all curled up!

Jen said...

He is so cute! I love his name :D