Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Feelin' Crafty!

So with Adam gone, I've been motivated to do little crafty art projects to keep my mind off things. Before Luke was born, I wanted to make his name in wooden letters above his crib, but we didn't completely decide on his name until after he was born. I figured now was the perfect opportunity!
I found the wooden letters (they were white) and the little wooden animals (pre-painted) at Michael's. They had a bunch of other cute wooden cutouts too.
Luke approves!
Next on my project list: pacifier clips and getting caught up on my scrapbooking! Woo hoo!

3 comments:

Myers Family said...

Very nice job! These turned out so cute! I have like ten million billion questions to ask you about mommy-hood! You seem to be doing an AMAZING job! Now help me figure it out in the next 6 weeks, will ya?

Just the three of us,,, said...

Those look awesome! I love it.

KYoho said...

SO cute!!!!! What a great idea!