Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's a...



BOY!!!

Adam and I are the soon-to-be proud parents of a finger-sucking, adorable baby boy!!! We are so happy and excited!

Here we are at the OBGYN waiting for my Dr. to come in and perform the ultrasound:

I was excited...



Adam was a little nervous...

(he said he couldn't handle a girl because the boys would be all over her... lol). Here are some ultrasound pictures. He was sucking on his fingers for a good part of the exam (not Adam, the baby...) It was SO cute! I have even more pictures, but I'll just post a few.


This picture is kind of blurry, but I had to take an after shot with Adam holding the ultrasound picture of the baby's wee wee. HA!
Congrats to the 64% of you that voted 'boy' on my little poll! You were right!

9 comments:

Lani said...

A boy- how exciting! Congrats! You're trip to Colorado looks way fun too!

Juli said...

Congrats! A boy will be a lot of fun.

Kari and Joel said...

yay! Congrats!! Boys are great fun!

Heather said...

YEA!! we love boys at our house! Congrats you guys!!

Moss Family 82 said...

So glad Adam will get his boy! And you too of course. Obgyn humor- they gave a pic of Caleb's testicles-gee thanks. Not that I needed to scrapbook that one.

Jake & Rachel said...

Awesome! That's so exciting. And I know everyone says little girls have the best clothes but there are so many cute things for boys now too.

Anonymous said...

Better name it after me!

KYoho said...

Oh my gosh I am so excited for you guys!!!

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Weird! I totally thought I had commented. haha CONGRATS! Woohoo! Boys are so sweet! Austin is so much more mellow than Miley was. He is a little sweet heart. Miley is too, he is just much more even tempered. I'm so excited for you two! 118 days left!Woot!