Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm Halfway There!

I figure since I haven't posted since MAY, I should probably give some kind of update on how we're doing! My pregnancy has been going really well. I found out I have a negative blood type (I know...I'm 24, and I just found that out), which means I get to have the peanut butter shot in my hiney here pretty soon...so that's exciting. I am now 20 weeks along, so I'm super excited to be halfway through! We'll find out if the baby is a boy or a girl on August 10th (this Monday!!!). Hmm...speaking of, I'll make a little poll to the right of this post, and you let me know what you think we're having! I'm pretty convinced that it's a girl, although I keep referring to the baby as a "he" without thinking. I've also been feeling the baby kicking and moving around every day, which is really cool and reassuring. Adam has felt the baby kick twice, but both times were pretty subtle. The following are my bump pictures at 15 weeks (green shirt), 18 weeks (red shirt), and 20 weeks (pink shirt).
Be sure to vote!!!

5 comments:

Lani said...

you look great! can't wait to hear if it's a he or a she!

Just the three of us,,, said...

aww Mary you look so cute!! I cant believe your 20 weeks! I looked like you do when i was only 10 weeks LOL :) I hope you are enjoying your pregnancy its so much fun. Dont worry about the peanut butter shot I had one of those also and well its actually not bad. Cant wait to find out what it is..

Amanda said...

i voted girl!! Carter needs a gf! :) You look great! Keep blogging for me please!!

Andrea said...

I would have voted twins but it wasn't on there.

KYoho said...

Mary you are so tiny! Just you wait though! By the way, I am also a negative blood type, and I hadn't even heard of the term peanut butter shot before. But I will tell you it is one of the least painful shots you'll ever have. Its really nothing.